Most of my job experience has come from working at Administr, a bay area startup focused on using technology to streamline the benefits management process for small businesses.
I work as a full-stack developer, working primarily with Ruby on Rails and AngularJS. My responsibilities include:
- Designed and developed a web application which streamlines benefits administration for insurance agencies and their clients.
- Constructed a server system to run said web application.
- Implemented and managed the complete server, network, and web application setup in a production environment.
January 2015 - Present View the project
Rent 2 Own MO
One of the first freelance projects I took on, I created a web page which was used in an ad campaign. The site provided a form for users to fill out which populated a spreadsheet in Google Sheets when submitted.
For this project, I:
- Designed and created the homepage of the campaign as a SPA web form.
- Used the Google Sheets API to load submission data into a collaborative spreadsheet used by the marketing team.
- Set up email notifications for the clients, sent on form submission.
November 2014 View the project