Hi, I'm a software developer, specializing in web development.
I've been writing code for ten years and working as a developer for the last five.
I have a passion for problem solving and finding ways to resolve issues to help people by using technology.
I enjoy learning new programming languages, technologies, and patterns.
In my free time, I'm learning Elisp, Assembly (Intel i5 & Xeon), C, and Rust.
I graduated in December 2019 from Brigham Young University – Idaho, with a degree in Software Engineering. Some of the key courses I've taken include:
- CIT225 – Database Design and Development – Relational database commands, structure, modeling, and use with large datasets.
- CS235 – Data Structures – Learned to implement common data structures from Vectors to BSTs from scratch in C++.
- CS246 – Software Design and Development – Studied and implemented common design patterns in Java.
- CS364 – Software Engineering I – Learned how to work in a technical team and development an SRS and SDD.
- CS470 – Computer Security – Studied the core principles of computer security. Learned to identify, assess, and mitigate risks in code.